Disclaimer - ClinicalTrial.co
One line disclaimer
Information provided on website clinicaltrial.co are for informational purpose only and are not intended to be substitute for professional medical or pharmacist advice, treatment recommendation or diagnosis. For advice please refer to your healthcare provider.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2016 clinicaltrial.co.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
Dear visitor welcome to a website operated by clinicaltrial.co. By using this site and available services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Condition of Use (in further text "Terms"), as well as all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you are not permitted to access or use the site. The Terms may be updated at any time without notice to you. You are responsible for regular review of this Terms. The Terms are applicable to any natural or legal person and individual who is employed by legal person (Institution, Company or Organization) who use this website and his services. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without clinicaltrial.co express written consent.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, clinicaltrial.co and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution)
Modifications to website content and services
clinicaltrial.co reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site (content or provided services) with or without previous notification. You agree that clinicaltrial.co shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the site content or provided services.
Intended purpose of website
The main purposes of our website “clinicaltrial.co” are the following:
- Provide a broader public custom developed search algorithm for clinical trial identification
- Allowing the health care providers and scientists the possibility of selectively browsing trial data using custom created filters as well as exporting the search results in several different formats
- Custom analysis and results publication
Main source of data is the publicly available ClinicalTrials.gov database.
Our website “clinicaltrial.co” uses data available on the ClinicalTrials.gov database “as is” without modification. However, data from other websites and services, as well as clinicaltrial.co proprietary data may be used.
Hyperlinks from the clinicaltrial.co Website
As a resource to you, the site or third parties, allowed to modifies content of clinicaltrial.co, may provide, links to other sites and resources on the Internet.
Because clinicaltrial.co has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that clinicaltrial.co is not responsible for the:
- Availability and reliability of such external websites, resources or any services.
- Is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- Your use of third party sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
To obtain full access and services provided by this site, you will be required to complete a registration. You will ensure that all use of your account fully complies with following terms and conditions. You agree to provide accurate, updated and complete information about yourself as requested by the registration form ("Registration Data"). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, current and complete (as requested). You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and such use shall be deemed to be use by you. Transfer of the account by you to any other natural or legal person or entity is prohibited. For security reason ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. clinicaltrial.co has right to permanently delete or suspend your account and to refuse any further use of the website or its services without previous notification or explanation.
You are responsible for:
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- Restricting access to your computer.
- Notify the company over any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any security concern immediately.
Termination of account
clinicaltrial.co reserve the right to limit access to website (in whole or partially) without any previous notification. You agree that clinicaltrial.co shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the site.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. clinicaltrial.co makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, clinicaltrial.co does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Disclaimer of Liability / Limitations of Liability
clinicaltrial.co will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- For any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
These limitations of liability apply even if clinicaltrial.co has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by clinicaltrial.co and will not be disclosed to any third parties without explicit request and permission. Under some condition, we may be requested to disclose personal information request, in accordance with Swiss federal or cantonal law or in response to other legal requirements. If you wish to view, amend or delete your personal data please contact us on following mail: email@example.com.
Last updated: 10.05.2016